Ajen Monitoring Systems
Ajen AL001 Personal Breathalyser
- Fuel Cell Sensor Technology
- Australian Standards AS3547 Certified
- Highly Accurate Readings
- Detection Range: 0.000 – 0.400% BAC / 0.000- 2.000 mg/l BrAC
- 3 Decimal Place Reading
- Portable and Lightweight
- Alkaline Batteries
- 12 Months Warranty
Fast warm-up / response / recovery time & accurate result.
- Fast warm-up for quick start & consecutive test.
- Quick response time in 3 ~ 35 seconds.
- Professional grade accuracy for successive testing and even after a long time of use.
- Dual light LCD display with 4 digits (0.xxx% BAC/BrAC) together with a different
sound in each stage.
- Wide detection range up to 0.400% BAC or 2.000 BrAC.
Intelligent functions & reliable performance.
- Flow check technology.
- Working temperature check function.
- Low battery warning.
- Test time indication.
- Automatic power-off.
Easy Calibration & Low cost maintenance.
To maintain the unit to Australian Standards, calibration every six (6) months is required.
Calibration Fee $65.00.
- One point (0.100% BAC/0.500 BrAC) automatic recalibration.
- Longer sensor lifetime & long-term stability.
- Economic sensor cost for A/S.
- 9V battery power for stable & long time using.
- Hygienic individual Mouthpiece packing.
- Professional look design & lightweight hand-held device
How to Use your AJEN AL001